Todays Trip

Charger

Woodworker
Hey Everyone, Today I am headed over to Galway Lake. It's about 9 miles from my house and it is a very nice small manmade lake. It is also a private lake. I got permission from a great guy who owns a camp on the lake and will be putting in at his camp. I want to tahnk him in advance for this opportunity. Thanks, Kurt. I'll post some pictures either tonight or tomorrow. Have a great Holiday Weekend Everyone. Lance

The boat trip went very well. I paddled & rowed for 4.89 miles and it took 2 hours & 45 minutes. I stopped at different times to talk with other boaters about the lake and they asked about my Guide Boat. Had a great time right up till the skies OPENED UP and it POURED. Lucky for me I was close to where I put in and didn't get to wet. I couldn't take any pics because it was way to bright for me to see the screen on my phone. Sorry about that.Here is a link to Google Maps of my trip today. It has stats. This is so cool.

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215687078345354653771.0004fa41070cf7ae6d036&msa=0

Back