Restoration opportunity

MGC

Scrapmaker
These don't come along too often.....here's a chance for someone to really prove their W/C canoe restoration skills...requires some minor reconstruction and reassembly to complete.
https://binghamton.craigslist.org/fuo/6172110766.html
Clearly undervalued, these rare and valuable canoes sell for over $6,000 new..

I apologize for adding a CL link...As a rule I try not to post Ebay or CL listings on the chance that someone else is already trying to finalize a deal..however.....I have several already in process and no room for another:eek:

If you want to make an offer i'll consider ending the ad early. Cash or cashiers check please. For a small additional i can put a transom on it so you can mount an outboard.

I wil send yu mony order rite a way. My representer wil mak arangments for spedy pickup. Plese send yur name and adres and bank detales rite a way so to can arang the paiment. If yu prefer to taking the bitcoin plese advicing.

Thank you we will use all modalities in assurancing a speedy delivery. We will requiring your name, address and prefecture or territory, and personal info and banking number. Depositing to your account the sum of 1$million US dollars of which 10% is yours to keep for assistances.

In the corner of my shop for years. a very nice OLD guide boat. A tree fell on it, turned the other half to splinters. I stopped him before he through it out. Still not sure what I'm going to do with it. Don't have the time to build half a boat.
IMG_2971.JPG
IMG_2971.JPG

Back