Out of Curiosity....

Yeah, I get that, Peter, but increasing the scope to what? No, this is a canoe and kayak sailing magazine--only. If it was a matter of having a publication solely to make money, I'd have a nudey magazine. Nope, noos and yaks....noos and yaks....;)

No, I didn't think you were. I just can't increase the scope beyond what it is, though it is a valid suggestion that's been floated before. Maye I can have a "Canoe and Kayak Sailing Girls" section....hmmmm....now THAT would get me in Dutch with the soon to be Mrs....:rolleyes:

Thanks for the 'luck'!:D

Pernicious Atavist said:
No, I didn't think you were. I just can't increase the scope beyond what it is, though it is a valid suggestion that's been floated before. Maye I can have a "Canoe and Kayak Sailing Girls" section....hmmmm....now THAT would get me in Dutch with the soon to be Mrs....:rolleyes:

Well at least you considered it.

Actually, Hugh advised it, but as a broader spectrum to include other small craft. But, the folks at SCA do that, so it would be redundant.

I appreciate you all care enough to provide feedback! Thanks, fellas!

Do YOU read Canoe Sailing Magazine?

:) Sure! I'm a fanatic like you. The server is an issue for some folks I guess, but I'll promote any germ of a community that gets new sailing ideas into my canoe sailing machinations.

Ed to you subscribe to MAIB?

And yes, I'll take some snaps and do a writeup some day, if things don't turn too embarassing. I'm working on a kick-up rudder this week and dreaming about small foam filled articulated amas.

Our friend Todd warned me about flyfishing awhartships.

Back