Guide Boat Gathering

Charger

Woodworker
Hey Everyone, Again this year there will be a Guide Boat Gathering at Rich Lake near Newcomb, New York. It will be this Sunday the 7th of September at 11:00AM - 3:00PM. Last year there were 8 boats and I personally am hoping for a better turnout. I had my Guide Boat there and weather permitting it will be there again this year. So spread the word to get a good turnout. Thanks and Have a Great Day, Lance

For more info please go to the Adirondack Interpretive Center Facebook Page.

Hello Again, Well we had a good turnout yesterday for the gathering at Rich Lake. There were 9 boats and 40 people. Paul did a great job getting this together and speaking. I had a great time talking to the other boat owners and to the public that came to learn about the boats. Here are a few pictures that I took. Enjoy. richlake.jpgrichlake3.jpgrichlake13.jpgrichlake11.jpgrichlake10.jpgrichlake9.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Pennypacker, I am terrible with names and remembering dates. I can tell you that the oldest boat was made between 1890 & 1892 and I think it was this one,

http://forums.wcha.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=29689&d=1410209977

Mine is the newest one there and it is the stripper. The dark greenish blue one was made in 2004. I am sorry that I can't give you anymore info but I am sure that the owners do look at this site and will make comments.

Back