Help support the WCHA Forums by making a tax-deductible donation!

DIY Canoe/Kayak Cart...

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by Woodchuck, Sep 10, 2006.

  1. Woodchuck

    Woodchuck Woodworker

  2. MikeCav

    MikeCav Restorer/Videographer

    Anybody have an idea what this material is called?
  3. OP

    Woodchuck Woodworker

    In the slide show it's called "plastic trim board"...
  4. Ric Altfather

    Ric Altfather WCHA #4035

    HGTV did a segment building a communications compartment for a boat using this stuff. If I recall, it can be sourced through most marine supply houses.


    OK...just thought of it. "Pro-Board" PVC panels used for cabinets and consols. Can be machined, bent, molded, etc. Must be protected from UV.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2006

Share This Page