Assembly 2015 photos

Great photos, Cliff. I never take enough pictures and got home wishing I had more detailed shots... so I appreciate what you've shared here very much. Love the shots of the Morrises all lined up, with their matching profiles reaching for the sky! Also love the Morris display Ray Schell set up, and am very happy to see you captured it thoroughly. Good pictures of so many of the friends I have, that I only see once a year at this event! (Although there are several of some ol' lady who looks a lot like my grandmother and appears to be yakking too much about some Morris canoes!)

Kathy

thanks...

Thanks Kathy, Paul -

It was a lot of fun, and that ol' lady really seemed to be getting around a lot :D

I was really impressed with the number of Morris canoes that showed up; I just
wish mine had been water-worthy :( Maybe next year...

Evidently a lot of folks are looking at the images; there were over 12,000 views
Tuesday, and yesterday it was over 5000.

Great photos, Cliff. I never take enough pictures and got home wishing I had more detailed shots... so I appreciate what you've shared here very much. Love the shots of the Morrises all lined up, with their matching profiles reaching for the sky! Also love the Morris display Ray Schell set up, and am very happy to see you captured it thoroughly. Good pictures of so many of the friends I have, that I only see once a year at this event! (Although there are several of some ol' lady who looks a lot like my grandmother and appears to be yakking too much about some Morris canoes!)

Kathy

Great images! Thank you for posting!

Paul K
WCHA #8326

Back