Request feedback about WCHA website errors

Dan Miller

cranky canoeist
Staff member
Regular users of this site - would you please provide me feedback as to whether you encounter errors using this site (for example "Internal Server Error"), and if you do, what they are and do they happen infrequently or regularly.

Feel free to email webmaster@wcha.org, PM me or post here.

Thanks!
Dan

The internal server error happens to me once for about every 30 or so visits. It does not matter if I am logged on. It happens to me on my home computer but I do not recall seeing it when I log on from Europe or Asia. I suppose I should watch for that from now on.

I also encounter an error occasionally where the site pages load in columnar form. It has "the feel" of a bogged server. The pages do not load correctly or fully. That happens far less frequently. I have also noticed that problem when I am "on the road". I usually write that off as a problem on my side although I have never experienced it and had problems with other sites so it seems it this site only..........

FWIW and no big deal, but I can't see classified ads on my Iphone. I click on the ad, but can't get to the posting. Uploading and posting photos seems wonky to me, but I can get it to work. Both could also be a problems on my end. Cheers. Fitz

I have seen a server error or two but not often enough to be of concern. I just click again and it has always cleared.

Back