Skip Izon

john hupfield

fire starter/wood burner
Skip Izon, builder for the Gougeons, McGuffins and Hugh Horten will be at Paddlers Rendezvous, September 5 through 8 at Killbear Provincial Park on Georgian Bay. Probably the best radical builder of small strip built boats that I have ever seen.

packing the trailer this weekend. what have you to burn? my suitable inventory has dwindled, i've been selling bookshelf kits to unsuspecting buyers consumed with nostalgia intent on decorating lofts with relics;)
bring your camera, fitz may attend and wash more clothing in Georgian Bays pristine waters...

Believe there is an old Chestnut Cruiser sitting at Pam's just waiting for fire sacrifice....and sure Pam would love to see go....if so, please feel free....technically I'm the owner....although been at Pam's for over a year (or more)....

Skip Izon, builder for the Gougeons, McGuffins and Hugh Horten will be at Paddlers Rendezvous, September 5 through 8 at Killbear Provincial Park on Georgian Bay. Probably the best radical builder of small strip built boats that I have ever seen.

Looking forward to coming up this year....missed last year....

Back