Noel Eaton

Enthusiastic about Wooden Canoes
Hi,:)
I cant seem to start a new Thread in research and History ,:(
It simply comes back as "web site cannot be found ":confused:
I,ve been trying for several days ,and still same response ,
used same method to post here and it worked just fine !??:confused:
Any suggestions ?
I also want to post some photos there, and havent been able to post photos any where I,ve tried ,:confused:
I,m no comuter wizz ,so keep the answers reeeeal simple please:rolleyes:
regards Noel:)

Noel,
I'm not sure that the tag "Thread Starter" does, or why it's there.
Look up to the left. There's a "button" that says, "New Thread". Click on that and you get an empty text box to put your message into.
To add photos, go further down the same page ie. your message, and click on "Manage attachments", then "browse" for the photo you want to upload.

Hope that helps,

Rob

Open Sesamie ? Abracadabra ??

Rob Stevens said:
Noel,
I'm not sure that the tag "Thread Starter" does, or why it's there.
Look up to the left. There's a "button" that says, "New Thread". Click on that and you get an empty text box to put your message into.
To add photos, go further down the same page ie. your message, and click on "Manage attachments", then "browse" for the photo you want to upload.

Hope that helps,

Rob

Hi Rob,
I,ve been trying the "New Thread" tab as you suggest but thats the one causing the problems,
I seem to be getting the "We cant find the web page "response from quite a few of the tabs on this site ,but strangely not all of them ??:confused:
my partner uses computers at her work all day and she cant figure it either !( neither of us are computer whizz kids ! )
This is sooooo frustrating !!! :mad:
I,m aching to start this thread and get the research under way:(
I thought I may struggle to post the pictures:rolleyes: but now I cant even open the box so to speak !:eek:
I,m Stumped guy,s :(
HELP ?
Noel:)

Almost all idiosyncratic problems with posting to the forums are due to cookies being disabled, or issues with a particular browser. Check that your cookies are enabled, and if they are try a different web browser.

Thanks folks!

Hi there,:)
Thanks to all for your help and suggestions ,:D
I,ll ask my kids to look at the cookies thing ,when they next visit ! :confused: :eek:
Thanks Dan for the input there !Do you know who made my canoe Dan ?
I,ve put some photos on the other thread,to supplement the ones put there by Woodenkayakguy, ;)
I think we should switch to that thread to continue this dialogue,
see (Hear !) you all over there !:rolleyes:
regards Noel:D

Back