Bought this Arrowhead in 2008 off Ebay. Fellow in Ohio had restored it with lots of repairs and new canvas. Unfortunately, after four years use the canvas rotted. I was not knowledgeable enough to ask at the time if any sort of mildew treatment was used when he re-canvassed. Thus, I learn the hard way. Stretched #10 duck and for the first time used stainless staples instead of tacks. Lots easier. Also since the stems were badly split from too many canvas jobs, I used a marine wood filer, a two part process, to fill rather than replace the well splintered stems. Very happy with that decision even it was expensive. After the canvas was stretched I applied a mold control from Lowes. $30/gallon but if you work it on slow a small amount at a time you don't loose much. Seems this product has a high surface tension and wants to roll right off the canvas and most of it ends up on the floor. Next time I'll try spraying it on but I only used a third of a gallon at that. It saturates the canvas and shrinks it too so at last I have what appears to be a wrinkle free canvas job that will hopefully not rot in four years. I'm researching the filler formulas now for the next step.