Spring Meet Camp Bishop - May 7, 8, 9, 10 2020 Lost lake,Near Shelton, WA From the Chapter's Board: Camp Bishop in Mason County is not that far from the hot zone here in western Washington urban core. Currently, our governor has shut down schools, and ordered the cancellation or postponement of any events that would draw more than 250 people. That is extending until April 24. We are scheduled for May 5-7. We are under the target size limit, and we are scheduled for after what is hoped to be the start of returning to whatever the new normal turns out to be. A lot of attendees probably fit into one of the categories that indicated some degree of heightened risk. At this point in time the plan of the moment is to go ahead with the meet, but that we will revisit that decision on April 24th, and either reconfirm or cancel at that time, based on how things have gone.