The Michigan Chapter has located a 1921 Old Town 18ft Molitor Canoe. The canoe was built for CJ Molitor of the Molitor Canoe Liveries on Belle Isle located on the Detroit River. Old Town made the canoe to the Morris specs for which Old Town later named the canoe model for. The Michigan Chapter bought the canoe and donated it to the Detroit Historical Museum to display at the Dossin Great Lakes Museum of Belle Isle. The 1921 Old Town Molitor Canoe was purchased from a private owner who kept it in great condition for the 50 years that he owned it.