Help support the WCHA Forums by making a tax-deductible donation!

Looking for the 2002 Old Town catalog

Discussion in 'Research and History' started by Camil, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Camil

Camil New Member

Hi,

I am looking for the 2002 Old Town catalog (PDF or pictures). I am searching for dimensions and fabric information.

Thanks

2. Benson Gray

Benson Gray Canoe History Enthusiast Staff Member

The cover is available from http://www.wcha.org/catalogs/old-town/covers/2002.jpg but I only have the rest of that catalog on paper. Can you be more specific about which dimensions and fabric information you need? The 1999 and 2004 catalogs are available in PDF format if either of those will do.

Benson

3. OP
    OP
    Camil

Camil New Member

Hi Benson,

Thank you for the quick reply. I would like to see the "datasheets" like the ones from the 2001 catalog you posted on Apr 30, 2017 in a thread nammed "help identifying old town canoe". If it is possible, I would also like to get the catalog's pages for the Appalachian and Discovery scout models.

I can't post hyperlink since I am a new user so here is an attempt at sending the link for the 2017 thread. I replaced the "." by " dot "
    wcha dot org/forums/index dot php?threads/help-identifying-old-town-canoe dot 14746/

Thank you very much

4. Benson Gray

Here you go. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks,

Benson

Page-37.jpg Page-38.jpg Page-51.jpg Page-52.jpg

5. OP
    OP
    Camil

Camil New Member

Exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!

6. OP
    OP
    Camil

Camil New Member

From the serial number, I knew it was a 2002. With the measurements from the documents you provided, I guessed that the canoe I inherited is an Appalachian. Than I found a picture of the original model decal that matches the shadow left on my canoe confirming my guess.
    Thank you once again for your help.

Attached Files:

Benson Gray likes this.
  7. solo_sam

solo_sam New Member

Benson, would it be possible for you to do the same for a 1982 OT canoe called the Acadia 15? Looking for the same type of catalogue data. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

8. Benson Gray

9. solo_sam

solo_sam New Member