Links

Zach

WCHA 8049
Anyone know why the links on this page: http://oldtown.wcha.org/ no longer work? Is it because of the site crash? Anyone know where I can get a list of restoration supplies that old town makes? Thanks.

-zach

(sorry for the double post but i'm pretty sure not many people read the website suggestion category . . . :D )

This is a very small forum so double postings are never necessary. I assure you that the webmasters read all of the forums regularly although we may not always have time to respond immediately. This is the only way that we can make sure that the spam messages get deleted quickly, among other things.

Benson

Last edited:
Zach -
I recently requested a 'Parts List' from Old Town via e-mail. They immediately forwarded the list as well as condensed article on repair/restoration. The 'Parts List' is quite lacking in detail and it looks like I'll be sending a long list of questions to Old Town but it is a start.

Bob

The 'Parts List' is quite lacking in detail and it looks like I'll be sending a long list of questions to Old Town

Feel free to post your questions here, many of us are quite experienced with Old Town parts (some even more so than Old Town themselves...). There can be caveats, especially if you are looking for pre-bent components.

Dan

Dan -
Thanks for the support. I'm currently got Citristrip on (or in) the brain and won't be able to think clearly for a week or two but I will post them here as they come to mind. Sure am glad I stumbled into such a HELPFUL site!

Bob

Back