Josh Swan....Where are you??

Dave Osborn

LIFE MEMBER
Hi all,
I'm trying to locate Josh Swan of JSwan Boats. If anybody has a current phone number or e-mail address could you please forward it to me. I lost track of him when he moved from Madison, WI to Northern Wisconsin about a year ago.
Thanks
Dave Osborn

Josh Swan

Dave,
If you have not already found him, I just ran across a thread by Josh Swan at the WoodenBoat site forum on building and repair. Apparently he is in Ashland, WI.
Don in Vermont

Here I am Dave!

Hey Dave!
I am up here in the hinterlands of Northern Wisconsin, where TODAY Charmaine and I are closing on a house in Ashland. She's got a good job here at Northland College and I am just chugging along...
It's been a pretty chaotic winter, I have been working on a lot of little projects, including the previously mentioned WB forum post about a Dan Kidney rowboat, but i have been waiting until we "settle" in to get a shop back up in earnest.
How are you? Are you gonna be up for canoecopia?
I think you changed email addresses on me (as I know i changed mine on you).
I have pretty much gone into hibernation mode up here. Sitting by my woodstove in my "shop", slowly interacting less and less with people, it's a relaxing, if not unsettling trend. You aren't the only one who's got an APB out on me, I owe dan miller some photos and info regarding Adirondack Guideboats, which by the way, Dan, if you are out there, I am still digging around for those photos of the version of the grant plane i used. They're around here somewhere i know it!
anyhow, my email is jwswan@centurytel.net.
Good to hear from you,
Josh

Back