Interlux Products Used?

Alex Guthro

LOVES Wooden Canoes
Interlux (a division of AkzoNobel) is sponsoring our Assembly this year with a cash donation plus products. One of their sales reps contacted me to ask what type of Interlux products WCHA members use becsuse that is the product they will donate to us. So my question to you is what Interlux products (i.e. paint, primer, varnish etc.) are you familiar with, and either use, have used, or will use. I'll send him a list in a couple of weeks based on replies to this post.

Thanks,
Alex

The Enamel, but in all the old colors, not just the white, off-white and gray that's listed on the data sheet.

I still have several older cans that match paint jobs that I did years ago when interlux premium-yacht was offered in a variety of colors. It was really good paint. I have a Morris I painted 25 years ago that is still looking really good even after a lot of very hard use.
I've not purchased any recently and now use other brands that offer other color options.

I've used a lot of their Brightside enamel on boats over the years, rolled and tipped. It's excellent paint.

nordica%204.jpg

Thanks for the feedback folks. I've passed that information onto the Sales Rep. We'll see what they send us :)

Back