Happy paddling

168527_10150119005506002_728606001_8037181_4521694_n.jpg

Happy CANOE Year!!! And all of the best in 2011.

Wish all of you happy paddling in 2011. Happy New Year to all!!
Mike and Debbie

Attachments

• Winter Paddle #2 060.jpg
    Winter Paddle #2 060.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 302
Hi randy,

It's the local Michigan Chapter gathering. I have yet to attend one myself. Something always comes up. Lots of good folks in the MI Chapter.

January Gathering

The Michigan Chapter will be meeting in Charlotte, Mi to tour Johnson Lumber
have lunch, and do snowshoeing at Russ Hicks house. This will be the last Saturday in January. Mike and Debbie Darga can give more info.

Happy canoe year

Happy canoe year to everyone. I was pleased to find in my post box New years eve my wooden canoe issue and my WCHA membership. I now hold WCHA #9390 I hope to meet alot of you fine people at this years assembly.Happy New everyone from the Kepner family.

yes

A Corrective Action Plan is in order. For non-State of Michigan employees, Corrective Action Plans is a term used often in State Government.

I always intend to go---but -- well, no excuses. I have been attending the Quiet Water Symposium. Does that count?

Perhaps a New Year's Resolution is in order.

Yes Dave, NO EXCUSES for 2011! haha. I will post the info for the January 29gathering (in Eaton Rapids MI.) within this next week in the MI Chapter events. Watch for it.
Mike

ok

Yes, a corrective action plan is in order. And I resolve for 2011 to attend at least one Mich Chapter event. that's a minimum. (but I am in Florida for january so I'll need forgiveness for that one) I look forward to seeing you all.

I have already been out twice this year. Both occasions were "happy" as that no one got wet. Even got to play a bit at breaking ice. Yes, it was thin but lots of fun. Anyone else into winter canoeing come on over, the Paw Paw is always open.

Hi Randy

http://www.quietwatersymposium.org/
this is a good place to start. Plan on attending the Quiet Water Symposium the first Saturday of March '11. You can meet alot of good folks at the WCHA booth and get to see some great canoes. It would be a bit of a drive for you but worth it. You can join the Mi Chapter while there.

Back