Hey guys, Well today my new to me boat trailer was delivered. I knew that I had work to do to it before it could be used. I started by removing the tower that holds the winch. With my boat only weighing in at 78#s thete is no need for it. With that removed it lighten up the tounge conciderably. The next thing I did was to free up the rear crossmember. It was pretty tusted but I got it. I then removed the rear roller assemblies as they are not needed. Next up was to relocate the front rollers to help support the keel and the hull. The next thing I did was to relocate the center roller to the rear crossmember. Now with my boat on the trailer I adjusted everything. It now fits my boat perfectly. Tomorrow I will install a new tounge jack and new LED. Lights. Next week I will get it registered to make it legal. The best part is I no longer have to try to load this onto the roof of our new Jeep Gherokee.