Can we reply to classified listing?

Paul Miller

Canoe Nut
Hi,

I have tried to "reply" to one of the classified listings while signed in and it tells me I am not authorized.

Is that standard.

Thanks,
Paul

Seems to be... we have to contact the person directly, as we did back when the classifieds were outside of the Forums. I believe the idea behind this is that what we are discussing with the seller should be private. But I once wanted to say something to a different seller about her canoe... just an observation that would have clarified something for anyone interested in the canoe... and I got the "authorization message"..... so I sent her a private message with the information.

Kathy

Yes, correct

Yes, you are absolutely correct Kathy. Sorry for the inconvenience Paul. Contact the person as they have listed in the ad; phone, email, carrier pigeon (could happen!). If you send someone a PM who did not list a PM, they may not see it.
Thanks,
Roger

HOLD IT.

I've already convinced my wife that you can never have enough. She knows I quit counting at 40.

Of course now that Peter keeps some of his canoes at my place I can tell her the new canoe belongs to Peter.

I will admit she is getting better at telling canoes apart, it was better when they all looked the same.

Happy paddling,

Paul

I will admit she is getting better at telling canoes apart, it was better when they all looked the same.

Your only hope at this stage is to try and get her hooked too. A pair of addicts has got to be better than one secretive one.

Working on the fleet as a team is a very nice thing... each encouraging the other... maybe a more dangerous thing... but there's "understanding" :)

Back