Can anyone help me identify this fiberglass canoe?

tmoskos

New guy here, I was refereed by another forum (BWCA.COM).
I couldn't pass the price on this canoe. $10 at an estate sale. Based on the pictures there previously has been fiberglass patching and painting. I looked hi and low for a serial number and I can't find any plaque or numbers stamped. The seats are obviously not original but the brackets appear to be. The seat bolts are only a couple inches apart. The gunwales are formed with the fiberglass. This looks to be original. No plastic, wood or metal gunwales. Needs lots of work but probably more time than material. Any help identifying it would be great. Any opinion on weather I should waist my time on it or not is appreciated also.

Attachments

• IMG_0535[1].jpg
    IMG_0535[1].jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_0534[1].jpg
    IMG_0534[1].jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_0536[1].jpg
    IMG_0536[1].jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 402
I don't recognize it and you may not be able to identify it without a hull identification number from the starboard stern. Old fiberglass canoes in very good condition usually don't sell for more than a few hundred dollars so you probably don't want to put a lot of time or money into this one. Good luck,

Benson

I recently came across one a LOT like yours. Very interested to get info on it, checked for any markings to no avail. I may not have to do as much to mine. Project for me and the kiddos. Think of me if you come across any good places for info! I'll do the same.

Back