Assembly Program gaps

Rob Stevens

Wooden Canoes are in the Blood
A few folks who were to lead activities at Assembly are unable to attend, leaving a few gaps that can be filled by anyone who wants to step forward and share your skill, experience, talent, passion, etc. on a particular topic. Commensurate with all the standard remunerations and benefits. Any takers?

On that note, we have recruited two new auctioneers from among the membership.
Tom Seavey and Robert Ross will cover for Andre Cloutier while he settles in to his new (paid) job.

Sorrry I'm going to miss the Auction

I would have loved to see Bob and Tom! I hope they can throw in some antics like the radio hosts! Sound like lots of fun. Hopeful next year!!!!
The Kimpel's

I am organizing a display of Rushton accessories and literature, and would like to encourage anyone who has any genuine or potentially authentic Rushton equipment - paddles, rudders, hardware, advertising, seats/seatbacks, books, etc.- that they would be willing to share, to please contact me at rtaylo12@rochester.rr.com or through the forum. The schedule lists what should be a lively visit to the display on Saturday AM., but the material will be on available to be seen as it arrives. Many examples will be attached to the canoes and skiffs on the grounds, so we particularly need detatched items. The Assembly has a good record for security thanks to both campus staff and watchful members. Rod Taylor

Back