Another Canoe History Book

I'm about a week into my copy and really enjoying it. There is an amazing amount of information in there, and some great photos. Try it, you'll like it!

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 538
I have an extra copy that was sent for review purposes. I have decided that, since I played a (very) minor part in the book, and that I could have caught a couple of mistakes had I had time to proof an early version of one of the chapters, that someone else should write an unbiased review for Wooden Canoe.

Therefore, I am offering up a copy of Canoes: A Natural History of North America to someone who promises to write a review for the February issue of Wooden Canoe. This offer is open through December 3. Send me a PM or email at editor@wcha.org if you are interested and promise to write the review. In the event of more than one interested person, our cat Chloe (and in the event of her inability to choose, my wife Lynn) will choose someone at random.

Otherwise, I believe Jeanne Greene is working on getting this book into the WCHA Store in time for holiday shopping, and further details will be posted as available.

Dan,

I'd throw my name in the hat but I'm probably not unbiased either, been talking to Mark on and off for months about canoes, the book and other things. (and I just ordered one elsewhere)

Todd,
I forget just much you look like my brother.

DanDave.jpg

Back