... 6th Annual Jag Lake Camp event! All welcome!! Come to Wisconsin!!

Dave Osborn

LIFE MEMBER
Sixth Annual Jag Lake Fall Color get together, our most popular event of the year!
September 12-16. Great times are to be had by all! Come for a day or the whole time.

Camp, paddle, fish, bike, and socialize at the Jag Lake Campground and nearby waters, Boulder Junction, Vilas County, Wisconsin. We’ll paddle on Jag Lake daily with sojourns to nearby waters for those interested. A wooden canoe IS NOT a requirement to attend....bring your plastic canoes, too! There will be plenty there to try out and share! This event is very loosely structured with an emphasis on relaxing, socializing, and paddling with other cool wooden canoe junkies.
Boulder Junction is also a great bicycling destination as well.

We have the group campground reserved Thursday through Sunday evening so you can arrive on Thursday and leave Monday morning.

A state park sticker is required and available locally, or on-line. The group campground is for tents only. Showers may be used at another state park campground close by. A RV campground is within a couple of miles, and motels are available locally, as well. There will be a group cookout Saturday evening. A $5 per person donation is asked as well as a dish to pass. Meat, buns, corn, condiments will be provided. Camping fee is $20/tent for the weekend.

Directions: Go 13 miles north of Woodruff on Hwy. 51. Turn right onto County H. Go 1.4 miles and turn right onto North Creek Road. Follow it one mile to the campground on the left.

Please let me if you are coming so I can make plans for the Saturday group dinner.
Also, if you have a skill, or want to sponsor an activity, or something to share with the group that is remotely related to wooden canoes, let me know.

For information, Dave Osborn, 715-892-7391, dave@littlelakescanoe.com

Back