Charles River Canoe House
M

Charles River Canoe House

This photo was taken in the early 1920's The Charles River Canoe House is on the left what is now Waterfords Restaurant formally know as the Olde Irish Ale House and before that Gagliards Restaurant.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Charles River Dedham MA
Added by
Moseley's Ballroom
Date added
View count
1,754
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top